Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:
Outside my car window are way too many people who don't know how to drive.
I AM THINKING:
That I am enjoying this blog a lot.
I AM THANKFUL:
For friends
FROM THE KITCHEN:
I baked a cake. A 2 layer birthday cake for a dear longtime friend's 30th birthday.... I really didn't get into the baking zone (maybe because it was like midnight when I did it) but I loved decorating it and giving it to him.
I AM WEARING:
No makeup.... I put some on this am but I didn't really touch up any. I feel frumpy today. If only I could make myself get up 5 min earlier then the whole day I'd think differently of myself.
I AM CREATING:
Little Ms. H. and I made a card for a family friend who loves H. but doesn't have kids of his own.... how special it will be to get the card.... (I know)
I AM GOING:
To NYC in 2 weeks and 2 days.... nope I'm not counting down.... :)
I AM READING:
The Sacred Compass with my Friday night bible study.... love this group it's like Oprah book club meets bible study meets YaYa Sisterhood
I AM HOPING:
For nothing to go wrong with my taxes :)
I AM HEARING:
Way too much noise for being a library. What happened to respect and behaving correctly in public?
AROUND THE HOUSE:
Not me... I'm not home much this week..... I'm sure next week I will crave being home
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:
Happy Hour.... I never had a job that allowed me off early enough for this and I love it!!!! Some of my favorites lately: Gustovs, Claim Jumpers and McMinnemans
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK:
Friday Night I am helping a youthgroup activity (I'm sure non of them will see this so I can post about it.) They are doing a where's waldo type activity at the mall and have to find 12 of us
A PICTURE I'D LIKE TO SHARE:



No comments:

Post a Comment